To Contact send Email to:firstname.lastname@example.org [No Marketing] Please allow some time for me to respond to emails, I try to answer as soon as possible. I do take a Sunday break, if you email me on a Sunday I will reply ASAP on Monday. If you have a question about a pattern, please download my Kumihimo Braiding with Beads, its free and might answer your questions.
Phone 203-936-8575 only Mon-Fri 11am-6pm Eastern Time.
Shipping is free in USA for orders totaling $20 or More. 0-$9.99 is $2.50 and $10-$19.99 is $1.50.
The shipping amount is based on actual mailed items. Downloaded items are not part of this calculation. Extra charge for shipping outside the USA. International orders must provide phone number, it is needed on customs form. International Shipping will be added based on price of order, the difference between quoted and actual shipping cost will be refunded to you.
* All the lampwork beads were purchased from SRA or SRAJD members (Self Representing Artists).
I have been making hand beaded jewelry for several years, and have decided to branch out and have a website to show off my pieces. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them. I look forward to your patronage. Every piece is hand stitched one bead at a time, so no two pieces are alike.
* Kumihimo is a Japanese braiding technique, and is often combined with beads to make beautiful jewelry. The term Kumihimo means the gathering of threads. The technique involves a loom or braiding disk for specific types of braids. I learned this technique in a class I took in Texas while on vacation and been actively braiding even since. I hope you enjoy the pieces I have made.
* Tennis Bracelets are otherwise known as right angle weave with embellishment. I start with a bead-chain of base metal beads, usually silver tone. I think the silver shows off the beautiful crystals better. Next I add diagonal rows of seed bead, 4mm bicone crystal, seed bead. Then add clasp on both ends, and finish the sides by adding seed beads between each of the base beads.
* Peyote stitch, also known as Gourd stitch, is an off-loom bead weaving technique. I use size 8 seed beads, with a lace trim made from size 15 seed beads. And use a variety of clasps. Some are large beads with a stretch loop, some are toggles made with same size 6 seed beads with loop closure.
* Earrings are made with leverback findings. I think they are safer then Shepard's hook. I can make earring to match tennis bracelets. Email me if you don't see what you are looking for.